- To clear the Android system cache
- Alcatel A30
- Turn off your phone and remove any charging cables
- Press and hold both the Volume Up and Power buttons at the same time for 2-3 seconds, then release both buttons
- When you see Reboot system now highlighted use the Volume Down button to scroll through the options to Wipe cache partition
- Press the Power button to select it
- Use the Volume Down button to scroll to Yes and press the Power button to select it
- When you see Reboot system now highlighted press the Power button to select it
Clearing the system cache can help to resolve issues and improve the performance of your phone by removing temporary files associated with the Android operating system.
This process will not delete your files or settings.
Article Created From