- To verify if certain WiFi ports are being blocked
- All Republic Wireless Phones
- WiFi Ports
- Unable to make calls on WiFi at a specific WiFi location
- Error: "Calls and messages over cell, WiFi data"
- Turn WiFi ON
- Go to each of the websites below:
- Open a Help Ticket or respond to your existing Ticket and include the Port number being blocked.
WiFi ports must be open for WiFi calling to work properly. If a port is blocked, you will get an Error instead of the page telling you it is working. The Port number is the number listed at the end of each website above.
Article Created From