- To verify if certain WiFi ports are being blocked
- All Republic Wireless Phones
- WiFi Ports
- Unable to make calls on WiFi at a specific WiFi location
- Notification Error: "Calls and messages over cell, WiFi data"
- Turn WiFi ON
- Go to each of the websites below:
- Reset your network equipment (modem/router/phone) by turning it off for 30 seconds and turning it back on.
- Check the above websites again.
- If that doesn't work, open a Help Ticket or respond to your existing ticket and include the Port number being blocked.
WiFi ports must be open for WiFi calling to work properly. If a port is blocked, you will get an Error instead of the page telling you it is working. The Port number is the number listed at the end of each website above. Note that PortQuiz is not affiliated with Republic Wireless, and certain ports cannot be tested using this website (for example, port 443 which is for HTTPS).
Article Created From