- Activate a CDMA-compatible Bring Your Own Phone (BYOP) onto the CDMA Network
- Make sure that your phone's Software Channel and Model are compatible with Republic Wireless
- Request a CDMA SIM card: How to Request a 3.0 CDMA SIM Card (unless you already have a compatible CDMA SIM from us for the same model of phone that has been deactivated)
- Additional information may be requested by the agent
- Once the CDMA SIM card arrives, turn off your phone and install the CDMA SIM card
- Turn on your phone and follow the activation process
- On the Motorola G7 Power phones only: follow these additional steps.
If your phone is not CDMA compatible, then it can still activate onto the GSM network