- Activate a CDMA-compatible Bring Your Own Phone (BYOP) onto the CDMA Network
- Activate the phone using a GSM SIM card
- Request a CDMA SIM card: How to Request a 3.0 CDMA SIM Card (unless you already have a compatible CDMA SIM from us for the same model of phone that has been deactivated less than 20 days ago)
- Once the CDMA SIM card arrives, turn off your phone and insert the CDMA SIM card
- Turn on your phone and follow any final activation steps
The BYOP must first be activated on the GSM network before activation onto the CDMA network is possible.