- Activate a CDMA-compatible Bring Your Own Phone (BYOP) onto the CDMA Network
- Activate the phone onto the Republic Wireless network using a GSM SIM card
- Request a CDMA SIM card from support by opening a Help Ticket
- Note: Support will ask you to provide three exact street addresses in order to complete a coverage analysis as well as your preferred shipping address
- Activate the CDMA SIM card once it arrives
The BYOP must first be active within the Republic Wireless system before activation onto the CDMA network is possible.