- New number assigned once phone is activated
- New account created when activating a new phone
- Do not see newly activated phone when accessing My Account
- Cancel service to the phone in the new account:
- Note: During the activation process, be sure to select the telephone number that you would like assigned to the phone
Using a different email from original account or having a typo in the email when activating the new phone.
Using the users email to activate the phone.
- If you are unsure of the email you used when activating the new account, please open a help ticket for assistance
- As of 9/29/21 Republic Wireless 1.0 and 2.0 phones can no longer be activated. Do not request that they be canceled if you plan to continue using the phone.
Article Created From