- New number assigned once phone is activated
- New account created when activating a new phone
- Do not see newly activated phone when accessing My Account
- Republic Wireless 1.0 and 2.0 phones
- Republic Wireless 3.0 phones
1. Cancel the phone out of the new account, using the email address you used to create the account
2. Reactivate the phone as a replacement for your current phone following these steps: How to Activate a Replacement Phone
Using a different email from original account or having a typo in the email when activating the new phone.
Using the users email to activate the phone.
If you are unsure of the email you used when activating the new account, please open a help ticket for assistance
Article Created From