- To split account and use User's email to create a new account
- To move a phone Number Only (not the phone) to a phone on the new account
- All Republic Wireless Phones
- Original account with Owner and User(s)
- Activated phones
- Have the Owner remove User's email by following the steps in this article
- Use the unassigned email account in step 1 to create the new account while activating the new phone. You will get a Temporary number.
- Note: If you are on an Annual Payment Option, you must open a Help Ticket to request a coupon BEFORE Splitting/Merging Accounts because you already made the annual payment. In addition please provide why you are requesting Account Split/Merge - after annual payment has started.
- Follow the instructions in this article: How to Move a Number to a Phone on a Different Account
Keeping the User's email will prevent the User from using this email address to make his/her own account
Article Created From