- Motorola phones
- Samsung phones
- Alcatel phones
- LG K30
A damaged phone would potentially have varying degrees of damage, such as but not limited to cracked screens, water damage, or broken housing. Options for repair would depend on the manufacturer of the phone. Physical or Liquid damage is not covered by a manufacturer's warranty.
- For Motorola device repairs, contact MotoCare
- The Device Help app on your phone
- Live chat assistance
- Call support at: 1-800-734-5870 (Mon-Fri 7AM-10PM; Sat-Sun 9AM-6PM CST).
- For Samsung device repairs, contact Samsung support
- Call support at: 1-800-726-7864
- Live chat (On Samsung's Support Page scroll way down and click LiveChat.)
- For Alcatel device repairs, contact Alcatel support
- Call support at: 1-855-368-0829
- Create a help ticket (On Alcatel's support page click contact us)
- For the LG K30 device repairs contact LG Support:
- Call support at: 1-800-243-0000
Note: If the damaged phone was purchased from Republic Wireless, you may open a Help ticket so that Republic Help can assist with potential additional options. Please supply a photo of any damage when opening the Help ticket.
Article Created From