- Receive unwanted, spam calls
- Republic Wireless phones
- Number not registered with FTC Do Not Call Registry
- Go to https://www.donotcall.gov/register/reg.aspx
- Follow prompts to register your number with the FTC Do Not Call Registry
- Note: they will need your email address and phone number
- This should stop any unwanted spam calls from reaching your phone, but it may take up to 31 days for the calls to stop. For more info, see the FTC's Consumer Information.
- If these calls persist, please open a Help ticket. Before opening a help ticket, ask the callers what number they're calling and provide that number to Republic Help in the ticket.
- It can take up to 31 days to stop receiving sales calls after registering with the FTC Do Not Call Registry, and it only stops sales calls.
Article Created From