- Receive unwanted, spam calls
- If your number is not registered with FTC Do Not Call Registry, consider doing so by visiting https://www.donotcall.gov/register/reg.aspx, and following prompts to register your number with the FTC Do Not Call Registry
- Note: they will need your email address and phone number
- Note: It may take up to 31 days for the calls to stop. For more info, see the FTC's Consumer Information.
- If these calls persist, please open a Help ticket. Before opening a help ticket, ask the callers what number they're calling and provide that number to Republic Help in the ticket.
Article Created From