- How to get your correct number back onto your newly activated phone
- All phones
- Log in to Your Account
- Cancel the newly activated phone and phone number with the instructions in this link, How to Cancel Your Service
- Open the Republic Wireless App on the newly canceled phone
- Tap "Let's Get Started" and Sign-in as an existing member
- Tap "Activate As XXX-XXX-XXXX"
- Tap the desired plan
- Tap "Submit Activation"
If you are upgrading from a Moto E 1st or 2nd gen, a Moto G 1st or 3rd gen, or a Moto X 1st or 2nd gen, you WILL have to select a new My Choice Plan.
Article Created From