- To reset network settings
- Samsung Galaxy J3
- Android 6.0+ Marshmallow
- Samsung Galaxy S6, S7, S7 Edge not yet updated
- Open the Settings app
- Tap Backup and reset
- Tap Reset network settings
- Tap RESET SETTINGS
- Note: If prompted, enter your PIN, Password, or Pattern
- Tap RESET SETTINGS one more time to confirm
Doing this will remove all network settings, including saved WiFi networks and Bluetooth connections.
After the process is complete, the cell triangle in the upper right corner will appear empty until the phone has restored the cellular credentials from our network partner.
Article Created From