To confirm ICCID and provide info about your SIM card to Republic Help
- Open the Republic Wireless app
- If you are already activated, navigate to the Settings tab in the Republic app, tap 'About', and then tap on your phone number to bring up the Phone Info screen
- If you are not yet activated, tap the "i" in the top right corner of the screen
- Ensure the ICCID is shown on the Phone Info screen.
- Take a Screenshot of the information and attach it to your Help Ticket
- Please make sure the small triangle cell signal at the top right corner of the screen is visible
- Attach the screenshot(s) to your Republic Help Ticket
If the ICCID is listed as Unknown or Null in the IMEI information menu, then you can locate the ICCID by removing the SIM card from the phone and reading the number that is printed on the card itself; however, please ensure to let Republic Help know that the ICCID was listed as Unknown.
Article Created From