- To remove and reinsert the SIM card for Moto G3
- Moto G3
- Turn off and unplug the phone
- Remove the back cover by putting your finger in the bottom corner hole in the cover and pry it off.
- Note: Do not use tools to remove cover
- With the gold contacts facing down, gently push the SIM card into the slot until it clicks
- Note: If removing the SIM card, slide the SIM card out
- Replace the back cover
- Turn the phone back on
There is no need to remove the SIM card unless instructed by someone from Republic Wireless. For more information and a pictorial guide, see this Motorola support document.
Article Created From