- All Active Republic Wireless Accounts
Yes. Open a help ticket requesting account cancellation and include one of the documents from Step 1 to prove that you are authorized to handle business matters for the deceased and one of the documents from Step 2 to confirm that the member is deceased:
- Either a Last Will & Testament, Letter of Independent Administration for Succession, Letter of Appointment of Executor or Power of Attorney (POA) only if the POA was valid at the time of death.
The POA must be valid before the time of death. If the POA expired before death, please provide one of the other two documents.
In some states, alternative documentation may supersede the documents mentioned above. If this is the case, please provide this information upon opening a help ticket.
- If you do not have either one of these documents, you may get the Letter of Executorship by going to the Probate court.
- Also, please include either a copy of the member's death certificate, police report, or sworn affidavit
Depending on the document provided, please be sure to include all pages of the Last Will & Testament, Letter of Appointment of Executor or Power of Attorney (POA)
Once verified, the ticket will be escalated to the proper queue where the cancellation process will be completed.
- A Marriage certificate is not one of the documents that Republic Wireless can use.
Article Created From