- "Port Order is being rejected for account number"
- "Invalid PIN/Passcode"
- Porting from MetroPCS to Republic Wireless
- Republic Wireless online portal
- Exception message email from Republic Wireless
- Call MetroPCS at 888-863-8768 or log into your MetroPCS online portal to confirm the information on file for the number you are porting
- After the information has been received, log into your Republic Wireless online portal and correct the information
- If you are unable to update the information via your Republic Wireless online portal then log into your email and reply back to the Exception Message from Republic Wireless
- The information submitted on your port order did not match the information on file with Metro PCS
- The MetroPCS PIN number is typically your 8-digit birth date unless you've changed it
- For information on resetting your MetroPCS PIN see here
- The account number is typically a 9 digit number that can be found in your MetroPCS online portal
Article Created From