- To move a phone number from one account onto an active phone on another account
- Republic Wireless phones
- Transferring a phone number only (not the phone) to a phone on another account
- Have the account owner of the phone number to be moved open a support ticket and give permission to move (XXX) XXX-XXXX to the desired account, if they wish to cancel this service line, please let us know through that ticket.
- Have the account owner of the account that the number is to be transferred to, open a support ticket giving permission to move (XXX) XXX-XXXX to their account, replacing (XXX) XXX-XXXX.
- The account owner that opens the second support ticket needs to provide the ticket number of the first support ticket. (this is required)
- Once we receive permission from both account owners, including the ticket number of the first ticket submitted to us, we will process the number swap. Once this is complete, we will let the owner of the first ticket submitted know.
FCC regulations require that we get permission from both account owners before the number can be moved.
The process can take up to two business days after receiving the second permission.
Article Created From