- Start a return for a phone within the 14 day Money Back Guarantee
- Orders placed within Money Back Guarantee
- Sign into My Account
- Click Orders, Payments, & Returns (Icon will appear as a credit card/rectangle with a line through it)
- If you have any eligible returns, they will show on the left hand side of the Orders, Payments, & Returns page. An eligible return is defined as any of the following:
- A phone that is still within the Money Back Guarantee
- A phone that was purchased on your account, but activated on a different account and is within the money back guarantee
- Click the (x) item link to view your eligible returns
- Select Item(s) to Return
- Please note: If your phone is activated, you will not be able to start the return until you deactivate the phone
- Check the box next to the item(s) you wish to return
- Click RETURN ITEM.
- Review your return request and the possible refund amount. Note that initial shipping is non-refundable.
- Click SUBMIT RETURN REQUEST
You'll receive an email that will include a return shipping label, be sure to include all of the original components that came with your phone in the box so that you're eligible for a refund. FedEx return shipping label, and can be dropped off at any convenient FedEx Location
Note: If you activated your phone at all, please make sure there isn't any personal data on your phone and be sure to perform a Factory Reset.
On the Orders, Payments, & Returns tab, your return request can be viewed as a Pending Account Credit until we've received your phone and reviewed it.
Once you receive the return shipping label, initiate the return within 14 days to avoid any delays in your refund. We also ask for 5-7 business days once the device is received to review the phone and process your refund. At the completion of the review, you will receive an email with the results, including refund amount details.
Article Created From