- To enable the mobile hotspot setting
- All Republic Wireless phones on My Choice (4.0) plans or Republic Refund (2.0) Plans
- Republic Wireless app
Portable WiFi hotspot allows other WiFi-enabled devices to use your cell phone for Internet access and will use your cell data.
- Open the Republic Wireless application
- Tap the gear icon at the top right corner
- Tap Data Tools
- Tap Mobile Hotspot
- Enable the slider next to Portable Wi-Fi hotspot
You can find and edit the name of the hotspot and the password under Set up Wi-Fi hotspot.
All phones on our My Choice (4.0) plans can use hotspot. Phones on our older Republic Refund (2.0) Plans™ can also use hotspot as long as the phone is running Android Lollipop (5.0) or higher and has version 2.1 or higher of the Republic Wireless app installed. Phones on our 1.0 & Beta plans can not use hotspot.
Article Created From