- To activate a new SIM card provided by Republic Wireless
- Power off your phone
- Remove your current SIM card
- Insert the new SIM card
- Power the phone on
- Connect to a WiFi network
- Open the Republic application and follow the prompts
- Note: If replacing a SIM card on an already active phone, choose the correct phone number when prompted
- Power the phone off and back on when instructed by the Republic app
- If activating a CDMA SIM card in a Moto G7 Power, once powered back on, reset your cellular settings
- CDMA SIM cards aren’t compatible with all phones. For more info, please see What 3.0 Phones Are Compatible with CDMA Service?
- For additional information on inserting or removing SIM cards, see Installing Your SIM card
- Ensure you are using the correct email address when signing in, as a different email address can cause you to create a new account.
- When activating the new SIM card with the correct email address, You will not be charged for activating the new SIM card.
Article Created From