- Error "Failed to save voicemail forwarding"
- Voicemail will not forward
- Active Republic Wireless phone
- Ensure you are forwarding to a non-Republic Wireless number
- Ensure a 10-digit number is being used to forward to
- Ensure another Republic phone is not forwarded to the same number
- We currently only support voicemail forwarding from a Republic Wireless phone to a non-Republic Wireless phone. If both phones are Republic Wireless phones, voicemail forwarding will not work.
- A 10-digit number must be entered as the number to be forwarded to
- Forwarding two Republic phones to the same non-Republic number is not supported.
- For example, a husband and wife, with 2 Republic phones, cannot both forward voicemail to their home landline. Only one of the forwards would save.
Article Created From