- Receiving error message "Cellular Configuration Failed"
- Power the phone OFF and back ON 2 or 3 times to see if cellular configuration/profile update completes.
- Unplug the WiFi modem for 30 seconds, plug it back in, and then reboot the phone and attempt another profile update
- Go to Settings and turn WiFi OFF, then perform a profile update
- Note: This step will only work if you are within a reliable cellular coverage area, you can double check the coverage at your address here
- Connect to a different WiFi network and attempt the profile update
- Note: Verify that you have a solid Republic arc in the top left corner of your phone and that your Republic Wireless notification says "Great! WiFi Calls, Messages & Data"
The profile update has failed, and the WiFi network is having trouble establishing or maintaining a reliable connection to our cellular servers
Article Created From