How Do I Cancel My Port out Order?


  • Porting a number away from Republic Wireless to another carrier
  • Port order has already been submitted to your new carrier


You will need to reach out to the carrier you were porting your number to and ask them to cancel the port order as soon as possible

Additional Notes

If the carrier is unable to cancel the port order and your number is released, then you'll need to reactivate your phone and transfer your number back to Republic Wireless.

Article Created From

  • 1260887

Having trouble finding the answer you’re looking for? Ask an Expert Member.
(Our Experts are not staff, but their knowledge of our service and phones is outstanding!)