- See detailed Battery condition and capacity information with the help of the Motorola Device Help app
- Motorola phones
- Go to your Apps
- Open the Device Help* app
- Tap the Fix tab at the top
- Select Hardware Tests
- Scroll down and select Battery
- This page will display information about your battery's condition, temperature, max capacity, charging status, and voltage.
- Take a screenshot of this page if requested by the Republic representative assisting you on your Help ticket.
*You will need to ensure the Motorola Device Help app is up to date in the Google Play Store. If you only have the Help app it means you need to update the app first, which will change the name to Device Help. This app has a blue question mark icon.
Article Created From