- Port order rejected by carrier due to "port complexity"
- Porting a number to Republic Wireless from another carrier
- Exception message email
- Contact the carrier you are porting away from to resolve the complexity on your account
- Open the exception email sent to you by Republic Wireless
- Reply back advising that the complex issue has been resolved
The carrier you are porting away from rejected the port order due to a complex issue that exists on your account with them
In many cases, the carrier will not communicate to Republic Wireless on what the complexity is. You will need to reach out to your carrier for this information.
Article Created From