- Republic Wireless Service
- Republic Wireless 1.0 and 2.0 Phones
- Moto E (1st Gen.) (XT1019)
- Moto E (2nd Gen.) (XT1526)
- Moto G (1st Gen.) (XT1031)
- Moto G (3rd Gen.) (XT1548)
- Moto X (1st Gen.) (XT1049)
- Moto X (2nd Gen.) (XT1094)
- In order to retain the Republic Wireless 1.0 Plan, the upgrade phone must be assigned to the previous phone's number during the activation process. Otherwise, the phone will activate irreversibly onto a Republic Refund (2.0) Plan.
- The upgraded phone must be a phone that was previously compatible/used with Republic Wireless service in order to be activated.
- Legacy 1.0 phones are no longer available through our online store.
Article Created From