Can I Transfer a Canceled Number to Republic Wireless?


  • Porting a number to Republic Wireless
  • Number is canceled with your current provider


No, your number must be active with your previous provider in order to port it into Republic Wireless.

Additional Notes

You can reach out to your previous provider to see if you can reinstate the number onto your account with them. If they are able to reinstate your number see How to Transfer Your Number to Republic Wireless or issue a Help Ticket for further assistance.

Article Created From

  • 1260346

Having trouble finding the answer you’re looking for? Ask an Expert Member.
(Our Experts are not staff, but their knowledge of our service and phones is outstanding!)