- Port order is being rejected for "Invalid PIN/Passcode"
- Porting a number to Republic Wireless from TracFone
- Exception email received from Republic Wireless
- Log onto your online TracFone profile page
- Note: The PIN/Password is the last 4 digits of the phone number unless you used a Bring Your Own Phone (BYOP) with TracFone. If you used a BYOP, the PIN will be the last 4 digits of the SIM card number used with TracFone.
- Once you confirm the PIN, open the exception email from Republic Wireless and reply back with the PIN/Passcode
TracFone rejected the port request due to an invalid PIN/Passcode
Article Created From