- Add an E911 address
- Account owner
- Republic Account Portal
To change your active E911 address to a previously registered address, skip to Step 6.
- Sign in to your My Account portal
- Click Manage Line for the line that you want to update
- In the menu, click Manage E911
4. Click Add e911 Address to add another address
5. Type in your new E911 address and click SAVE
- Only account owners can manage E911 addresses.
- You may save up to three addresses to your phone number, so when you dial 911, emergency responders can locate you quickly and easily.
- Note: Republic will always try to use cellular first as cellular provides your physical location (i.e. longitude and latitude).
- E911 is available in most cities. However, there may be times when knowing and informing the emergency operator of your location will be the best and only way for emergency responders to pinpoint your location.
- There is no way to delete previous addresses.
Article Created From