- Add an E911 address
- Account owner
- Republic Account Portal
To change your active E911 address to a previously registered address, skip to Step 6.
- Sign in to your My Account portal
- From the Phones page click, I WANT TO...
- Click Manage E911
- Click ADD E911 ADDRESS to add another address
- Type in your new E911 address and click SAVE
- Click the Bubble Icon to the left of the address to activate the new location
- Only account owners can manage E911 addresses.
- You may save up to three addresses to your phone number, so when you dial 911, emergency responders can locate you quickly and easily.
- Note: Republic will always try to use cellular first as cellular provides your physical location (i.e. longitude and latitude).
- E911 is available in most cities. However, there may be times when knowing and informing the emergency operator of your location will be the best and only way for emergency responders to pinpoint your location.
- There is no way to delete previous addresses.
Article Created From