- Change/reset my Google account password
- Google account
- All phones/devices
- Change your password
- Sign in to My Account.
- Under "Sign-in & security," select Signing in to Google.
- Choose Password. If you see a prompt to sign in again, sign in.
- Enter your new password, then select Change Password.
- Reset your password
- Follow these steps to recover your account. You'll be asked some questions to confirm it's your account, and an email will be sent to you. If you don’t get an email:
- Check your Spam or Bulk Mail folders.
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
- To request another email, follow the steps to recover your account.
- Check all email addresses you might've used to sign up or sign in to your account
- Choose a password that you haven't already used with this account.
Please see how to create a strong password.
If you're having trouble resetting your password or can’t sign in to your account, get more help.
Article Created From