- Correct Displayed Caller ID
- Incorrect Caller ID Information
- No Caller ID Information
- The Caller ID label must be within 15 characters
- Only include letters and spaces (no special characters)
- Can be a name or business name
- If using a personal name, it can only appear as a name on the account (owner or user) using one of the formats below:
- First Name Last Name (John Smith)
- First Initial Last Name (J. Smith)
- Last Name, First Name (Smith, John)
- Last Name, First Initial (Smith, J)
- If using a business name, it can only be 15 characters using letters and spaces
- Open up a Help Ticket with Republic Help including that information
- You can assign additional names to the account as users on service lines: How to Assign a User to a Phone
- If no caller ID is set, by default the caller ID will be displayed as telephone number/location. The location displayed is based on what rate center the number originates from.
- Calls placed to other Republic Wireless numbers will not display the updated caller ID information.
- Calls placed to some numbers will not display the updated caller ID information as some carriers do not use the national databases for caller ID.
Article Created From