- To change the plan for another phone on your account
- Any Republic Wireless phone
- Republic Wireless account owner
If the plan is 4.0 My Choice, or you have access to the phone and it's on a 1.0 or 2.0 plan:
If you don't have access to the 1.0 or 2.0 phone, open a Help ticket, with the following information:
- Phone number of the phone you want to change the plan on
- What plan you would like to upgrade/downgrade to
- Only Account Owners can change plans.
- If you are upgrading your plan, the change will take effect within a couple of minutes and you will be charged the difference between your current plan and your new plan.
- If you are downgrading your plan, the change will take effect on your next bill cycle date and you will only be charged for the plan you select.
- For information on how to change other Republic plans, please see How to Change Your Plan.
Article Created From