- All Republic Wireless Phones that are either lost or stolen
- Determine first if the phone can be recovered or if you would like to remotely lock or erase the Android phone: How to Find a Lost Android Phone
- If the phone cannot be found, purchase and Activate a new Republic phone from the Republic Wireless Online Store or from a third party seller with our Bring Your Own Phone program
- Note: If you decide to bring your own phone, you will need to purchase a Republic Wireless SIM card either through the Republic Online Store or from Amazon.
- Alternatively, you can re-activate an older phone to use as a replacement
- Note: Consult the Republic Wireless phones list to find out which of the following instructions apply
- You may also ask Republic Help to blacklist your lost or stolen phone
- Note: this would only prevent the phone from being activated with Republic Wireless
- To keep your same number when activating a new phone, see How to Change Phones and Keep Your Number
- For warranty replacement please see: Is My Lost Or Stolen Phone Covered By My Phone Warranty?
- If you currently have a 1.0 or 2.0 phone and are buying a 3.0 phone you will need to choose a My Choice plan.
- If attempting to reactivate a Republic Wireless 3.0 phone, if the phone's SIM Card has been inactive for more than 20 days, you will have to purchase a new SIM Card.
- If instead of activating a new or used phone as a replacement, you decide to cancel service with us, keep in mind that your number will go inactive and that it will not be recoverable after 30 days from deactivation.
Article Created From