- All Republic Wireless Phones that are either lost or stolen
- Determine first if the phone can be recovered or if you would like to remotely lock or erase the Android phone: How to Find a Lost Android Phone
- If the phone cannot be found, purchase and Activate a new Republic phone from the Republic Wireless Online Store or from a third party seller with our Bring Your Own Phone program
- Note: If you decide to bring your own phone, you will need to purchase a Republic Wireless SIM card either through the Republic Online Store or from Amazon.
- Alternatively, you can re-activate an older phone to use as a replacement
- Note: Consult the Republic Wireless phones list to find out which of the following instructions apply
- Once the phone is deactivated, you may also ask Republic Help to blacklist your lost or stolen phone
- To keep your same number when activating a new phone, see How to Change Phones and Keep Your Number
- For warranty replacement please see: Is My Lost Or Stolen Phone Covered By My Phone Warranty?
- If you currently have a 1.0 or 2.0 phone and are buying a 3.0 phone you will need to choose a My Choice plan.
- If attempting to reactivate a Republic Wireless 3.0 phone, if the phone's is outfitted with a GSM SIM card that has been inactive for more than 20 days, you will need a new SIM card.
- If instead of activating a new or used phone as a replacement, you decide to cancel service with us, keep in mind that your number will go inactive and that it will not be recoverable after 30 days from deactivation.
- For account security resetting your passwords is also encouraged.
Article Created From