- Fix problems with not receiving messages from a Short Code
- Open Android Messages or your default messaging app
- Send HELP or INFO to the short code by using the 5 or 6-digit code
- Note: you may need to reach out to the company you're trying to communicate with to confirm their short code
- If the problem persists, open a help ticket with Republic Help and include the answers to the following questions:
- What Short Code numbers are you trying to receive messages from?
- Have you ever been able to receive messages with that Short Code on Republic Wireless?
- Are you able to receive messages from other short codes like Facebook? (Test by texting HELP to 32665)
For additional information see What is a Short Code?
Article Created From