- Voicemail notification/alerts not showing in notification bar when received
- 3.0 Motorola Phones
- Samsung Galaxy S7
- Samsung Galaxy S7 edge
- Review any apps that may be interfering with the phone software
- These apps include Call blocking, Anti-Virus, and Security.
- Uninstall the problematic app(s)
- Clear the System Cache
- If the notification icons still aren't showing please open a Help ticket
- Note: To avoid repeating steps provide a list of the troubleshooting steps you have completed, and include screenshots of your app list in the ticket: How to Provide a List of Your Applications to Republic Help
A 3rd party application installed to your phone may be causing an interference with notifications appearing. Reviewing applications installed on the phone would be a good step to take. The problematic app will need to be uninstalled in order to restore notification icons/alerts.
Article Created From
- Member interaction in Pop-Up Shop