- Voicemail notification/alerts not showing in notification bar when received
- Review any apps that may be interfering with the phone software
- This is usually caused by Call blocking apps
- Anti-Virus and Security apps may also cause
- Uninstall the problematic app(s)
- Clear the System Cache
- If the notification icons still aren't showing please open a Help ticket
- Note: To avoid repeating steps provide a list of the troubleshooting steps you have completed, and include screenshots of your app list in the ticket: How to Provide a List of Your Applications to Republic Help
A 3rd party application installed to your phone may be causing an interference with notifications appearing. Reviewing applications installed on the phone would be a good step to take. The problematic app will need to be uninstalled in order to restore notification icons/alerts.
If you don't wish to remove the app, see if any settings within the app could be adjusted to prevent the issue from occurring.
Article Created From
- Member interaction in Pop-Up Shop