I Canceled My Service with Republic Wireless, Can I Still Port My Number to a New Provider?


  • Porting from Republic Wireless to another provider
  • Canceled service line before ported number


  • If your service was canceled less than 30 days ago, yes
    • You will need to reactivate your phone, pay for a month of service, and then open a Help Ticket  so we can restore your number for you to port out. Include the number you want to port out when you open the Help Ticket.
  • If your service was canceled more than 30 days ago, no, as your number is unrecoverable 

Article Created From

  • 1250611

Having trouble finding the answer you’re looking for? Ask an Expert Member.
(Our Experts are not staff, but their knowledge of our service and phones is outstanding!)