I Updated My PIN for My Port Out Order Request, Can You Release My Number Now?


  • Porting a number away from Republic Wireless
  • Port order rejected by Republic Wireless for "invalid PIN"
  • PIN has been updated in your My Account Portal


No; once your PIN has been updated you will need to give it to your new provider. Your new provider will need to cancel your existing port request and submit a new port request with the new PIN number. Your new provider will keep you updated on the status of your port order moving forward.


Article Created From

  • 1221589

Having trouble finding the answer you’re looking for? Ask an Expert Member.
(Our Experts are not staff, but their knowledge of our service and phones is outstanding!)