- To sync your text history using Republic Anywhere
- All Republic Wireless phones except the Motorola DEFY XT
- Android 5.1 Lollipop or higher
- Republic Anywhere
- Open Republic Anywhere
- Tap the three stacked dots in the upper-right corner
- Tap Settings
- Tap Advanced
- Tap Resync messages from server
- Tap YES, RESYNC on the pop-up window that appears
- Note: This will replace all messages on your phone with those stored on our server. Any messages that aren't currently on our server will be deleted. Our server only stores the last 30 days worth of messages. This cannot be undone.
While you can sync your text history using Anywhere, it will only sync the past 30 days of text history.
This is a good step to perform in the event you are setting up and activating a new phone. It will bring your messaging history from the past 30 days to your new phone.
Article Created From