Ported Number Out and Want to Port Back In


  • Ported a number out of Republic Wireless and want to port number back
  • Pending port order in progress


  • Ported out of Republic Wireless to another carrier
  • Porting back into Republic Wireless
  • My Account Portal


  1. Submit a new number transfer request through your Republic Wireless My Account Portal
  2. Open a Help Ticket explaining situation and which number you want to port back and to which phone on your account
  3. Make sure any existing port requests are canceled


Porting a number out of Republic Wireless then wanting to port back in but existing port requests are still active

Additional Information

If your phone was canceled by the number transfer to another carrier, you'll need to reactivate the phone before a number transfer would be possible. See Activate Your Phone

Article Created From

  • 1249157

Having trouble finding the answer you’re looking for? Ask an Expert Member.
(Our Experts are not staff, but their knowledge of our service and phones is outstanding!)