- Port order is being rejected for "One or more of the telephone numbers on this order is either disconnected or is no longer part of the account with the losing carrier and end user"
- Porting a number to Republic Wireless
- Ensure you entered the correct phone number in the number transfer request form
- Reach out to the provider you are transferring from and let them know of the rejection
- Once resolved, reply back to the "Phone number port exception" email with their response
The provider is rejecting the port request due to the number either being disconnected or not on the account that matches the requestor's information
Article Created From