- Ring volume slider not available and the phone won't ring
- Motorola 3.0 phones
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow or higher
- Swipe down twice from the top of the screen to open the quick settings menu
- Tap Total silence, Alarms only, or Priority only to disable Do not disturb
- Hold the Volume down button for 5 seconds
- Hold the Volume up button for 5 seconds
Most likely Do Not Disturb mode is enabled. Disabling Do Not Disturb mode should allow you to re-adjust the ringer volume.
On Android Lollipop / Kitkat phones, this is done by setting Interruptions to "None".
Article Created From