- Unable to change the plan
- "You do not have permission to change the plan on this phone. Please sign in as the account owner of this phone to continue."
- Tap Sign Out in the top right corner of the app
- Tap Sign In at the bottom of the app
- Log in as the Owner of the account
- Only account owners can change plans.
- Attempt to change the plan
- If you continue to receive this error when logging in as an account owner, please open a Help Ticket including the following information:
- The IMEI of the phone on which you are attempting a plan change
- The email address with which you are attempting to log in to the app
- In order to change the plan on a Republic Wireless phone, the account owner must log in to the Republic Wireless app
- In some cases, the current device being used isn't registering correctly with our systems after the SIM card was swapped to it. This requires a ticket to confirm and resolve
Article Created From