- Boot your phone into safe mode
- Turn the phone off
- Press and hold the Power button until the Samsung logo appears, then release
- Note: the Power button is located on the right edge
- With the Samsung logo on the screen, press and hold the Volume Down button
- Note: the Volume Down button is located on the left edge
- Once Safe mode appears in the lower-left corner of the screen, release the Volume Down button
Safe mode disables third-party applications, making this a good step to take to help ensure an app on your phone isn't causing any issues.
It's important to note the Republic Wireless app is also disabled in safe mode for this device which may affect service while the phone is in Safe Mode.
When you are finished operating your phone in safe mode, simply restart your phone to exit safe mode.