- Phone shows "Verify your account. This device was reset. To continue, sign in with a Google Account that was previously synced on this device."
- Can't get past the error message to setup the phone
- All Republic Wireless phones running Android 5.1 Lollipop and above
- Phone purchased from the previous owner
- Previous user reset the phone
Reach back out to the seller to return the phone. If purchased from Republic Wireless, open a help ticket.
The phone was not reset through the Settings app
This message is a security feature provided by Google when you set a screen lock, link the phone to your Google Account, and reset the phone outside of the Settings app. The only way past this is to enter the Google Account information which was on the phone before the reset.
Article Created From