- "Invalid SIM card" message shows in the Republic Wireless application
- May receive the message "Unfortunately, we're unable to activate this SIM card. Please contact our Help team."
- Republic Wireless 3.0 phones
- GSM SIM card
If the SIM card being used was deactivated more than 20 days ago:
- Order a new SIM card from our online store
If the SIM card being used is brand new or is a CDMA SIM card:
- Open a Help Ticket or respond to your existing ticket
- Provide Information About Your SIM Card in the Help Ticket
- Note: you'll need a WiFi connection to complete this step
Previously-activated GSM SIM cards can only be reactivated for up to 20 days.
Article Created From