- Port order is being rejected for invalid "Account Number" exception message
- Porting a telephone number to Republic Wireless from Verizon Wireless
- Contact the carrier you are porting from to confirm the account number
- Respond to the "Phone Number Port Exception" email with the valid account number
Verizon rejected the port order due to an invalid account number
- Verizon Wireless (Postpaid) - The account number is on your bill and is the number before the dash (-) or space 00001.
- Verizon Wireless (Prepaid) - Please reach out to Verizon customer service to obtain your 10-digit account number beginning with the letter A.
Article Created From