- Collect examples of problematic calls to provide to Republic Help
- All Republic Wireless phones
- Help ticket where call examples are requested
- Recreate the issue by testing 3-5 calls with any numbers which have been affected by the issue
- Capture a screenshot at the occurrence
- Collect the following information for each affected call:
- The number that placed the call and the number that was called
- The date, time, and timezone of the call
- Whether or not the Republic phone was connected to WiFi at the time of the call
- Whether or not the call in question was received and the call experience and quality
- Provide this information and screenshot to Republic Help via your open Help ticket
Occasionally, Republic Help will request examples to better investigate reported issues. Formatting these examples as detailed above, and including all the information requested will assist in assessing these as accurately as possible.
Republic Help is only able to view the routing details of calls that have been placed within the past 48 hours, so please try to update us with your examples as soon as possible, preferably within 24 hours of placing the calls.
If the inbound call examples do not appear in your call history, provide the date and time stamp to the best of your knowledge.
Article Created From