- Republic Wireless app asks you to "buy a SIM card"
- Unable to call or message
- No service on WiFi or Cellular networks
- Moto E4
- Build numbers before NPQ26.69-41-4-1
Update your Phone's Software to Build number NPQ26.69-41-4-1
If your phone is unable to update to the NPQ26.69-41-4-1 build, you will need to follow the directions below:
- Power the phone off
- Remove the SIM card
- Power the phone back on with the SIM card still removed
- Connect to WiFi
- Download the software update
There was an issue with an early version of the software which caused an issue with the modem on the phone. Updating the Build number on the phone to version NPQ26.69-41-4-1 will resolve this issue.
For information on how to check your Build number, see How to Locate the Phone's Build Number
Article Created From