- To activate a 3.0 Phone
- For phones bought elsewhere, install your SIM Card.
Note: Phones bought from Republic Wireless are shipped with the SIM card already installed.
- Turn the phone on
Note: For new phones or phones recently reset to factory default, follow the on-screen prompts for initial setup
- Connect to a WiFi network
- Open the app drawer
- Tap the Play Store app
- Search for Republic Wireless
- Tap the Republic app
- Tap Update or Install
- After the installation or update completes, tap Open
- Wait for the activation screen to appear (may take up to 30 seconds) and tap Get Activated
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete your activation
- If you’re a new member, you’ll be able to create a Republic Wireless account during the activation process. If you’re an existing member, you’ll be able to choose whether you’d like to move your current number to your new phone or if you’d like to add a new number.
- If you are activating a 1.0/2.0 phone see How to Activate a Republic Wireless 1.0 or 2.0 Phone
Article Created From