- Remove a Google Account or another email account from a phone
- Republic Wireless Motorola phones
- Android Lollipop 5.0, Marshmallow 6.0, Nougat 7.0, 7.1 and Oreo 8.0, 8.1
- Open the Settings app
- Tap Accounts
- On Oreo 8.0, tap Users & Accounts
- Tap the appropriate account
- For example Google or AOL, Yahoo, etc.
- Tap on the account to be removed
- Tap on the 3 stacked dots in the upper-right corner
- Tap Remove account
You may need to confirm any Passcode, PIN, or Pattern lock, if you have one setup, before being able to remove the account.
Article Created From